CTPS Guide for teachers was created as part of 21st Century Schools training programme. Its purpose is to make our critical thinking and problem solving (CTPS) training easier and more comprehensible to the participants. During the three-day course, teachers manage to:
- Gain the internationally recommended theoretical knowledge of CTPS.
- Learn how to teach and evaluate CTPS.
- Discover practical examples of how to develop the CTPS in your school.
- Recognize possibilities for the development of the CTPS within your school.
- Develop leadership, project management, and self-assessing techniques to include the CTPS into practice.
In this Guide you will be able to learn more about the basics of CTPS, looking at problems from different perspectives, weighing the evidence, non-routine problems, and deep structures.
Download the Guide here.